TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Today the actress confirmed that she will play Rajini's leading lady in that film and that all the news about her pregnancy was mere gossip. Answering to media representatives regarding the issue, she said, "I don't know why you people are so eager to spread such dubious gossip. I'm going to act in the role of Rajini's leading lady in Robot. It is my pleasure to act with the superstar. The script too is very good. After hearing the gossip about my pregnancy, I got numerous phone calls from almost all over the world. Abhishek and I have planned to look at children after 3 years. Till that I'm going to push forward my career."
Aish also confirmed that she will act in Mani Ratnam's next Tamil-Hindi bilingual movie. "Yes, this year I act in another Tamil movie. Of course, it will be husband's debut film in the south. Mani Ratham will directs the film."