TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Today the actress confirmed that she will play Rajini's leading lady in that film and that all the news about her pregnancy was mere gossip. Answering to media representatives regarding the issue, she said, "I don't know why you people are so eager to spread such dubious gossip. I'm going to act in the role of Rajini's leading lady in Robot. It is my pleasure to act with the superstar. The script too is very good. After hearing the gossip about my pregnancy, I got numerous phone calls from almost all over the world. Abhishek and I have planned to look at children after 3 years. Till that I'm going to push forward my career."
Aish also confirmed that she will act in Mani Ratnam's next Tamil-Hindi bilingual movie. "Yes, this year I act in another Tamil movie. Of course, it will be husband's debut film in the south. Mani Ratham will directs the film."