TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Soundarya Rajinikanth, the second daughter of the Superstar Rajinikanth and the Managing director of Ocher Studios, is now very busy with her Rs.60 crores (earlier it was mentioned Rs.40 crores) mega project Sultan: The Warrior, the first 3D animation movie of the country. Though the gorgeous beauty has come across many offers for acting in big films in lead, she opts out all and wishes to stay behind the camera only.
And now Aishwarya Dhanush, the first daughter of Rajinikanth and wife of actor Dhanush, has shown her interest in directing films like her younger sister Soundarya. Now, she is joined as one of the assistant directors to her brother-in-law Selvaragavan in his forthcoming film Ayirathil Oruvan.
There is already one colourful assistant director in this film. It is none other than Sonia Agarwal, the beautiful wife of Selvaragavan.