TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Shalini was admitted in the Apollo Hospitals at Greams Road by 6 pm in the evening and the doctors had fixed her delivery time in the late night. She gave birth to the child at early 2.30 am, Thursday. A team of doctors have taken out the baby by operation. Now both the mother and child are very safe and healthy. She is now in Room no. 401, a VVIP suit, rarely allotted for film personalities.
After admitting Shalini in Apollo, Ajith has been staying in the hospital premises only. His assistants distributed sweets to all the staffs and visitors to celebrate the birth of Ajith's new darling.
Rajinikanth, the mentor and well wisher of Ajith was the first VVIP, who wished the actor and his wife after he came to know the good news.
Later in the morning Ajith said, "I'm very happy and there is no words to expose my immense pleasure at this situation. I thank the almighty for blessing me in this way in the New Year…!"
It may be recalled that Oneindia.in is the first news portal which gave a report to Ajith fans about Shalini Ajith's pregnancy and now about the child's birth too!
Oneindia.in wishes Ajith – Shalini couple and their new darling for the prosperous future!