- Rajinikanth Completes 43 Years In The Industry, 5 Films That Make Him The Thalaiva Of Kollywood
- Trisha To Work With Superstar Rajinikanth For The First Time?
- Vishwaroopam 2 Chennai Box Office Collections Day 1: Kamal Haasan’s Film Fails To Beat Kaala
- Remembering M Karunanidhi: Rare Photos Of Kalaignar That You Might Have Missed
- Karunanidhi Death: Kollywood Stars React To The Marina Controversy, Condemn The State Government
- M Karunanidhi Death: Rajinikanth Says He Has Lost His ‘Kalaignar’
Shalini was admitted in the Apollo Hospitals at Greams Road by 6 pm in the evening and the doctors had fixed her delivery time in the late night. She gave birth to the child at early 2.30 am, Thursday. A team of doctors have taken out the baby by operation. Now both the mother and child are very safe and healthy. She is now in Room no. 401, a VVIP suit, rarely allotted for film personalities.
After admitting Shalini in Apollo, Ajith has been staying in the hospital premises only. His assistants distributed sweets to all the staffs and visitors to celebrate the birth of Ajith's new darling.
Rajinikanth, the mentor and well wisher of Ajith was the first VVIP, who wished the actor and his wife after he came to know the good news.
Later in the morning Ajith said, "I'm very happy and there is no words to expose my immense pleasure at this situation. I thank the almighty for blessing me in this way in the New Year…!"
It may be recalled that Oneindia.in is the first news portal which gave a report to Ajith fans about Shalini Ajith's pregnancy and now about the child's birth too!
Oneindia.in wishes Ajith – Shalini couple and their new darling for the prosperous future!