TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
The 40-member unit consisting of Ajith, director Raju Sundaram, cameraman Arjunan and a few stunt men from Chennai flew to Hong Kong on Wednesday night. They will be shooting Ajith's introduction stunt scene at Hong Kong airport and the sea.
The latest stunt techniques used in Hong Kong made action films will be incorporated, with the help of Chinese action choreographers. It will be a 10-day shoot, and is likely to be the opening scene in the film. The second schedule will start from February second week in Ooty.