TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
The 40-member unit consisting of Ajith, director Raju Sundaram, cameraman Arjunan and a few stunt men from Chennai flew to Hong Kong on Wednesday night. They will be shooting Ajith's introduction stunt scene at Hong Kong airport and the sea.
The latest stunt techniques used in Hong Kong made action films will be incorporated, with the help of Chinese action choreographers. It will be a 10-day shoot, and is likely to be the opening scene in the film. The second schedule will start from February second week in Ooty.