TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Dasavatharam is one of Kamal Hassan's most ambitious projects, but was delayed extraordinarily for some reasons for the past several months. The actor plays 10 roles in this film. Asin and Mallika Sherawat step in as his heroines. The music has been composed by Himesh Reshammiya.
According to sources, Bachchan will fly back from Miami to attend the event in Chennai, taking place tentatively on April 25. Meanwhile, Kamal prepares himself to launch his next mega project Marmayogi which will be jointly produced by Walt Disney and Bharath Bala in May. As Kamal Hassan indicated earlier, this movie is a multi lingual project in different languages Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi.
According to close sources, Kamal has completed his first round discussions on its production and script with Walt Disney.