TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
How was your Bollywood experience?
It went well and the experience was better than I expected. It showed me the other world and dimension of film making.
Tell me something about your forthcoming release Ghajini?
Just a couple of days back, I'm completed the last schedule of Ghajini in Hyderabad. Now I'm eagerly waiting for the film's release. I am nervous and keep biting my nails like a plus two student (with her brand laugh).
Have you seen the trailer of Dasavatharam?
Oh...no... I'm yet to watch the trailer but I'm very eager to see it. I will come to Chennai a few hours before the audio launch and planned to share my experience with media friends, if my schedule allows. I hope the film will be a milestone in the history of Indian Cinema.
Please tell me a few words about your role in Dasavatharam...
It was really a wonderful experience. I have dual roles through out the film . It was a great learning experience to work with a legendary actor like Kamal Hassan. For me, the film is very important one in my career.
Your next Tamil project...
Actually I'm not in the position to giving my dates to any South Indian movies right now. At present, I'm just waiting for the release of Dasavatharam and Gajini. I will decide my next Tamil project in a couple of months.