TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Hereafter, the actress should act according to the schedule fixed by the company. As per the contract, the company will manage her dates for films and commercials and no one can approach the actress directly. She will have to earmark certain number of days for the seven endorsements that she is doing at the moment plus two international endorsements that she has signed last week. In addition, the company will also manage her dates and negotiate with her producers.
Asin's first Hindi movie will be hit the screens by the last week of February. There are three big companies seeking her call sheets but the actress asked them to wait for the release of Ghajini. She also advised her new celebrity management company to give prime importance for those three production companies. The company also denied dates for three big production houses in Tamil including Rajkamal owned by none other than our Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan!
This is what the Tamils often narrate as Time!