TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
According to the latest buzz rounds around Tamil film industry, the production house is preparing to open the iron curtained places of the studios (allows the visitors only after getting the signatures and verifies their IDs only) to the public from next year onwards.
Most of the popular sets including the one which were used for Visu's Samsaaram Athu Minsaram and many films of V Shekhar have been demolished recently and construction work is going on full fledged in that area. It is said that the textile giant will open their mega sophisticated outlet in this place. The open area near Rajini Pillayar Koil also will be used for commercial as well as residential purpose, as said by our confidential source!
The studio administration already laid a broad road towards the studio from the Arcot Road. It means hereafter the road leads to a big world of shopping instead of usual entertainment!