TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
According to the latest buzz rounds around Tamil film industry, the production house is preparing to open the iron curtained places of the studios (allows the visitors only after getting the signatures and verifies their IDs only) to the public from next year onwards.
Most of the popular sets including the one which were used for Visu's Samsaaram Athu Minsaram and many films of V Shekhar have been demolished recently and construction work is going on full fledged in that area. It is said that the textile giant will open their mega sophisticated outlet in this place. The open area near Rajini Pillayar Koil also will be used for commercial as well as residential purpose, as said by our confidential source!
The studio administration already laid a broad road towards the studio from the Arcot Road. It means hereafter the road leads to a big world of shopping instead of usual entertainment!