TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Balasubramanian got his share from the AVM studios a couple of years ago and decided to start new films in the new banner (AVM Studios) under his supervision. He had already paid the entire amount to Vijay as advance at the time of the release his Aadhi! That time Vijay had shown great interest in remaking the Superstar's Blockbuster Murattukkaalai, produced under the same banner 28 years ago. But now it seems that the actor is interested in making the film based on a fresh script.
In a press release, Balasubramanian said, "I'm happy to announce that AVM, one of the most prestigious banners in the country is going to make a big budget entertainment extravaganza with Ilayathalapathy Vijay. It is Vijay's first film under the AVM banner. The director and other technical details of AVM film will be expected soon."
This film will start rolling by the end of the year after Vijay completes his present assignments- Udayanidhi Stalin's Dharani directed Kuruvi and Ayngaran's new film to be directed by Prabhu Deva.