TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Thackeray says in his Editorial published in the issue of 05 April of his party organ Saamna that Rajinikanth is fighting on behalf of his karmabhoomi and even went on a hunger strike to express his solidarity for the Tamil community even though he hails from Maharashtra or Karnataka.
The article goes on to suggest scathingly that Bachchan should take a leaf out of Rajinikanth's book. Raj Thackeray had also accused Bachchan of not doing anything for Maharashtra, and only serving his native Uttar Pradesh. He also praised Rajinikanth as he is the real superstar of the region.