TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thackeray says in his Editorial published in the issue of 05 April of his party organ Saamna that Rajinikanth is fighting on behalf of his karmabhoomi and even went on a hunger strike to express his solidarity for the Tamil community even though he hails from Maharashtra or Karnataka.
The article goes on to suggest scathingly that Bachchan should take a leaf out of Rajinikanth's book. Raj Thackeray had also accused Bachchan of not doing anything for Maharashtra, and only serving his native Uttar Pradesh. He also praised Rajinikanth as he is the real superstar of the region.