TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
For Vikram, Bheema is the only release in the last 2 years and Trisha strongly hopes on this film for her comeback as number one heroine in the industry.
According to the producer AM Rathnam, he has almost lost his hope on this film at a stage due to the financial troubles he had faced. Somehow, he managed and settled all the dues to the financiers and now eagerly waiting for the film's release. So it is a very crucial film for Rathnam in his 20 years old career as a mega producer in Telugu and Tamil Industry!