TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Police sources said that multi service operator Hathway's new offer of free DTH through Kalaignar TV compared to the Rs.1000 offer from Sun TV had 'increased the threat perception' to both the business houses.
"We are providing security cover for former Union minister Dayanidhi Maran and his brother Kalanidhi Maran, who heads the Sun TV Group. CEO of Kalaignar TV, Sarath Reddy is also being given security cover," a senior police official disclosed to this newsman. The police's decision to give security to the Maran brothers was taken after an hour long deliberation by the top police brass on Tuesday night.