TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Police sources said that multi service operator Hathway's new offer of free DTH through Kalaignar TV compared to the Rs.1000 offer from Sun TV had 'increased the threat perception' to both the business houses.
"We are providing security cover for former Union minister Dayanidhi Maran and his brother Kalanidhi Maran, who heads the Sun TV Group. CEO of Kalaignar TV, Sarath Reddy is also being given security cover," a senior police official disclosed to this newsman. The police's decision to give security to the Maran brothers was taken after an hour long deliberation by the top police brass on Tuesday night.