TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The producer of the film Oscar Ravichandran is making lavish arrangements for Chan's 2 days stay in Chennai and he booked the entire top floor of Adayar Park Sheraton for 3 days for Chan and his personal security guards.
The total cost of Jackie Chan's visit to Chennai comes around Rs. 1.25 million US dollars (approximately Rs.5.5 crores). Remember the audio rights of the films entire editions just sold out for Rs.2.65 crores only. Sony BMG, the audio owners of Dasavatharam will pay one crore rupees to share the audio launch expenses.
The audio launch will be held at Nehru Indoor stadium, where leading stars from Bollywood, Telugu Cinema and Malayalam Cinema are expected to take part. Amitabh Bachchan has already sent his positive reply to the producer. But Superstar Rajinikanth, who is busy in his Kuselan shooting, is yet to confirm his position to attend the event.
M Karunanidhi, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu is already confirmed his presence in the function.