TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Another disappointment is the postponement of the audio release of the film. Due to the unavailability of Jackie Chan's dates, the producer keeps silence on announcing alternate dates of Dasavatharam's audio release.
A couple of weeks ago, Oscar Ravichandran informed all the leading portals and print media that the films post production work had been completed and only waiting for the completion of CG works. But now sources close to the unit say that the post production is yet to complete and next week only Kamal will start his dubbing work for the film's Hindi version.
When we contacted Oscar Ravichandiran, he said "The audio launch to be held on April 2 has been postponed by a week or two to suit the convenience of Jackie Chan. Now we are looking at a May release." Ravichandiran refused to elaborate the issue further.
But sources reveal that the release of the film in May is also doubtful. Oscar Ravi has accepted to pay Rs.4.5 crores as the payment for Jackie Chan for releasing the audio of Dasavatharam. Apart from this, he will spend Rs.2 crores to set the grand arrangements for the function in which all the superstars of Indian film industry will participate.
But the owners of Dasavatharam audio got an order for just 50 thousand CDs and Cassettes only which made the producer and Sony BGM to worry about the commercial success of the audio release function.