TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Another disappointment is the postponement of the audio release of the film. Due to the unavailability of Jackie Chan's dates, the producer keeps silence on announcing alternate dates of Dasavatharam's audio release.
A couple of weeks ago, Oscar Ravichandran informed all the leading portals and print media that the films post production work had been completed and only waiting for the completion of CG works. But now sources close to the unit say that the post production is yet to complete and next week only Kamal will start his dubbing work for the film's Hindi version.
When we contacted Oscar Ravichandiran, he said "The audio launch to be held on April 2 has been postponed by a week or two to suit the convenience of Jackie Chan. Now we are looking at a May release." Ravichandiran refused to elaborate the issue further.
But sources reveal that the release of the film in May is also doubtful. Oscar Ravi has accepted to pay Rs.4.5 crores as the payment for Jackie Chan for releasing the audio of Dasavatharam. Apart from this, he will spend Rs.2 crores to set the grand arrangements for the function in which all the superstars of Indian film industry will participate.
But the owners of Dasavatharam audio got an order for just 50 thousand CDs and Cassettes only which made the producer and Sony BGM to worry about the commercial success of the audio release function.