TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The last song of the film has been pictured on the beach in Pondicherry. This song was also shot in an island near Pondicherry and the unit had taken a boat to reach this exclusive island beach. The pair looks cute and the buzz is that the on-screen chemistry between them is terrific. Dhanush also admitted himself that he shares a great rapport with Nayantara and she has given a wonderful performance and co-operation to the film.
The film, a remake of Telugu version Aadavari, is directed by Jawahar, a long time assistant of Selvaraghavan and produced by Dhanush's home production RK films.