TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Speaking at the inauguration ceremony, Rajesh said that his resort has several facilities, such as swimming pool, gym, cricket ground, tennis court, five star bar etc. Another added attraction is the lake that has been taken up on lease from the government where boating and fishing would be introduced very soon, the actor declared. It was also disclosed that the resort facilities are priced in such a way that it would be affordable even for middle class families. By his own admission, the ordinary family suites begins at just Rs.1500 per day!
Eastwood's Barbecue is the special feature of the resorts which offers Western, Oriental and Indian style barbeques with innovative presentation and live fish angling. The Chaplin 's Bar is designed like a five star suite which offers variety of foreign wines, the world's best beers and champagne.
Rajesh also suggested that to the film fraternity, the resort would be an ideal location for shooting. Soon he will arrange all facilities required for film shooting at the venue for a low cost. Frederic James, the founder of Coramandal Club, is also one of the partners of the resort.