TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Robot will be the grand and entertaining film ever made in Indian cinema and will be produced in Tamil, Hindi, Telugu and other languages. It will be a high-tech film with state of art technology. Director Shankar is at the moment finalizing all the other technicians for the film which will be announced shortly.
Eros International is an established global player in the fast-growing Indian media and entertainment arena and produces and commissions films like studios and distributes and exploits films across formats globally via cinemas, home entertainment, television formats and new media. It has built a successful business model around the release of 30 new films every year and has film library containing more than 1,300 titles, making it one of the largest content owners in the business.
Eros has the film distribution rights for the best Indian films like Devdas, Om Shanti Om, Munna bhai MBBS and many others. Global Distribution, Motion Pictures, Music, Home Entertainment, e-Television, New Media and Animation are the main Strategic Business Units of Eros. Currently almost 70 films are being produced and co-produced in Hindi with leading artists such as Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan.
Ayngaran has been the pioneers in Tamil Film Distribution in theatrical and home video formats in the International Market. The History of Ayngaran business dates back to 1987 when it had the vision to acquire the International Rights across formats of many Tamil films that became Blockbusters. The Ayngaran library has over 1500 films including Blockbuster films like Shivaji, Padayappa, Chandramukhi, Mudhalvan, Indian, Jeans, Pokkiri amongst others."
The film will be launched by the first week of August 2008.