TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The President of South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce, KRG suspended all the members of Karnataka from the Film Chamber, till the situation of Tamils recovers its normalcy in Karnataka.
Announcing this in an urgent meeting held at Film Chamber premises, KRG said, "Whenever the issue of Cauvery arise the so called Pro Kannada activists operating violence on Tamils and Tamil Cinema. It is idiotic and absolutely ridiculous. To show the Film Chamber's protest against the Kannada activists, I suspended all the members of Kannada film world from the chamber immediately. It is not my individual decision, but unanimously taken with the support of other regional members like Kerala and Andhra Pradesh.
"If the situation will not recover its normalcy, all those members will be thrown out from the chamber permanently. There is no need for them in future. Because nobody is depending on them, instead of that the Chamber is doing a lot to them. I hope the Kannadigas would realize the situation and help to recover peace to the Tamils, who are residing and serving for long years in Karnataka," he added