TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
The President of South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce, KRG suspended all the members of Karnataka from the Film Chamber, till the situation of Tamils recovers its normalcy in Karnataka.
Announcing this in an urgent meeting held at Film Chamber premises, KRG said, "Whenever the issue of Cauvery arise the so called Pro Kannada activists operating violence on Tamils and Tamil Cinema. It is idiotic and absolutely ridiculous. To show the Film Chamber's protest against the Kannada activists, I suspended all the members of Kannada film world from the chamber immediately. It is not my individual decision, but unanimously taken with the support of other regional members like Kerala and Andhra Pradesh.
"If the situation will not recover its normalcy, all those members will be thrown out from the chamber permanently. There is no need for them in future. Because nobody is depending on them, instead of that the Chamber is doing a lot to them. I hope the Kannadigas would realize the situation and help to recover peace to the Tamils, who are residing and serving for long years in Karnataka," he added