TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
When questioned about this, the company CEO Babu told that the Chief Minister Kalaignar Karunanidhi instructed them to restrict the invitations to dailies only. But the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) and Additional Director of Information and Publicity Department Ambalavanan categorically denied this and declared that there was no connection with this private function to any of the departments in the secretariat.
Later when we enquired, sources revealed that the company had sold out the telecasting rights of Shivaji Silver Jubilee function for a hefty amount to Kalaignar TV and the same will be telecasting on 15 th, the Pongal Day. To prevent the pictures from appearing in the media, the film house is lying and fingered out the CMO as the reason.
Other sources revealed that MS Guhan, one of the producers of Shivaji has clearly instructed their PRO and office bearers not to invite or reveal anything on Shivaji to the media (even after the completion of its 200th day!). He is also annoyed with the reports appeared in the leading print and online media about the heavy loss of Shivaji in many areas in Tamil Nadu.