TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
When questioned about this, the company CEO Babu told that the Chief Minister Kalaignar Karunanidhi instructed them to restrict the invitations to dailies only. But the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) and Additional Director of Information and Publicity Department Ambalavanan categorically denied this and declared that there was no connection with this private function to any of the departments in the secretariat.
Later when we enquired, sources revealed that the company had sold out the telecasting rights of Shivaji Silver Jubilee function for a hefty amount to Kalaignar TV and the same will be telecasting on 15 th, the Pongal Day. To prevent the pictures from appearing in the media, the film house is lying and fingered out the CMO as the reason.
Other sources revealed that MS Guhan, one of the producers of Shivaji has clearly instructed their PRO and office bearers not to invite or reveal anything on Shivaji to the media (even after the completion of its 200th day!). He is also annoyed with the reports appeared in the leading print and online media about the heavy loss of Shivaji in many areas in Tamil Nadu.