TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Later she released on conditioned bail and appealed the press that she is an innocent and caught in the scam by mistakenly. But the Consulate of America in Chennai is still firm on its stand and clearly pointed out the actress as one of the king pin of all the fraudulent process. The case is going on in Chennai High Court now.
The Nadigar Sangam banned her to act in any Tamil movies here. But Flora, the actress known for her dubious activities for the past couple of years in the Tamil Cinema Industry, (Though she never got a chance in any film after the release of Kusthi – 2006, she is looking busy and having a palatial bungalow and Honda brand car), is become more popular than even a leading heroine after this incident. The same has won her a big chance in films too.
Now she got a chance in a real big film. it is none other than Superstar Rajini's Kuselan. Director P Vasu offered a role in the film, but not in its Tamil version. The actress is playing as an item girl in its Telugu version. Suja will play the same in Tamil.