TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
The film features him in the role of Kaalai, a relative of Sathyaraj (Thai Maman) and everyone is sure to convey their hats off for his entertaining comedy.
Yesterday, the film started with average crowd for the noon show, but for matinee and evening shows, houseful boards flickering in front of all the theaters. The producer and director Kicha is very happy about the overwhelming response for his second film and says that on the very second day he got calls from distributors for more prints to release in rural areas.