TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Sarath Kumar – KS Ravikumar, one of the most successful combinations of Tamil Cinema industry will join hands again for Radhika's Raadan Media Works Ltd., production. Interestingly, Sarath Kumar preferred the story of Jaggu Bhai, which the director wrote for Superstar Rajini a few years ago and dropped by the Superstar for some reasons.
Jaggu Bhai was to be the Superstar's next film after Baba, and Rajinikanth even did a photo shoot for the film, which after a few weeks was scrapped. At that time, Rajinikanth had said that it was too sensitive as it will rub a lot of politicians the wrong way. Some of the Islamic organizations also raised objections to the film as the title as well as appearance of the Superstar in the film looked like a Muslim.
Now Sarath Kumar after the launch of his new political party Akila Indhiya Samthuva Makkal Katchi (AISMK) feels that if he does a film with a political message packaged as a mass entertainer it will be a boost to his fledging political career. Those who know the story line of Jaggu Bhai say it is the ideal launch vehicle for Sarath in politics as he is trying to establish himself as a force in the state politics.
It may be recalled that the title Jaggu Bhai was suggested only by the Superstar and now the supreme star trying to fit him in the same.