TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Live
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- All-New Maruti Ertiga Pre-Launch Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan And Her Equation With Kareena!
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
R Gunaseelan, The state secretary of Kamal Haasan Narpani Iyakkam announced that the organization has planned to donate essential stationary items (exam pad, pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener, and scale) for around 30000 students, (6th – 8th standard) all over the state. 1000 students from each district will be benefited by this scheme, which would cost around Rs. 8 lakhs.
The scheme was inaugurated by Kamal on March 2, Sunday at his Rajkamal Films office in Chennai. Sridharan, who received Tamil Nadu government's award for best teacher, and Dr Raghupathy participated in the function. Nikhil Murugan, the PRO of the actor made necessary arrangements for the function along with the actor's fan club functionaries.
The district wings of the Narpani Iyakkam all over Tamil Nadu are making arrangements to distribute the stationeries to the remaining 29000 students through similar functions in all the district headquarters soon.