TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
In his message Kamal says: I was aware and more or less informed about the nearing of the death of writer Sujatha! Usually, some writers think that compromise is a big insult or sin to their creativity. But Sujatha contradicted from them and he realized that compromise is a form of social duty! Some times, he looked tired or silent. But it is his life style, principle.
As a scientist, he never considered his writing a profession. He had a great passion for writing. He never boasted of his work. And while judging him, it is wrong to consider only his cinema works. Sujatha's cinema career was also a kind of compromise! He just did that because of his friends and passion towards the industry. But we should thank Cinema industry for highlighting the name of the writer for the past few years. But he achieved a lot in literature than in the tinsel world!
We should thank him for his huge contribution to Tamil. Personally, I must thank him for many things. He is the person, who upgraded my tastes, reading habit and literary interests. I'm not trying to say that he upgraded me only. For me, each and every readers of Sujatha are highly qualified persons. The world of Tamil will always remember him with gratitude!"