TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
So it is quite understandable that the film's release will not be in April, but might be some time in the May. For big movies normally there is a gap of one month between audio launch and theatrical release. According to the producer, the audio launch will be held at Nehru Indoor Stadium, Chennai as per heir new plan.
Oscar Ravichandran himself is distributing the film worldwide. Ravi is keeping his earlier date of April 10 as release date, but the trade feels it is impossible and may come out only in May. Ravi wants the film to take a bumper opening without any competition from Hollywood and Bollywood summer biggies that are due in May.
But Kamal, the backbone and even brain of this project has now totally come out from this project. At present, he is keen in his forthcoming projects Marmayogi, which is his directorial venture too and Kandhahar, a bilingual in Tamil and Malayalam.