TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The remake of Malayalam movie Katha Parayumbol is getting bigger both in script and budget wise. And now after hearing about Vasu's marketing plans Rajini convinced himself and accepted to play the enlarged version of his role in Kuselan and Kucheladu in Telugu.
Now Vasu is making this movie as a multi starrer. Prabhu, one of the close friends of Rajini is also playing a vital role in this film and already he has made his presence in the shooting spot.
Now there is one more colourful addition to the star cast and it is none other than Kamal Hassan. Ilamai Unjal Adigiradhu was the last film that saw the coming together of these two Superstars, but that was nearly 20 years ago. After this film both have appeared in Thillu Mullu in 1980. But in that film Kamal just appeared in the climax as a junior artist for just 3 minutes.
Though many producers had requested the heroes to act together in some films, the idea never materialized. But now Kamal thought that the competition between them is almost come to a stage. Rajinikanth is now far away from any of the heroes in the Tamil Film Industry in terms of Box Office collections.
But Kamal Hassan goals are different and he is making efforts to create world cinema in Tamil language now. So there is no meaning in comparisons of these two giants of the Industry. It is time to enjoy the feast prepared by both Rajini and Kamal, truly the well wishers of Cinema.