TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
He is a foreigner from America and has happily accepted the role after knowing the popularity and noble heart of Kamal.
Also the opening scene involving 12th centaury will be the main highlight of the movie involving Kamal Haasan as an old man who is an atheist and Napoleon is the King who throws a statue of God into ocean after loosing in a battle. Though an atheist, he saves the God's statue and the entire story revolves around this statue.