TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
He is a foreigner from America and has happily accepted the role after knowing the popularity and noble heart of Kamal.
Also the opening scene involving 12th centaury will be the main highlight of the movie involving Kamal Haasan as an old man who is an atheist and Napoleon is the King who throws a statue of God into ocean after loosing in a battle. Though an atheist, he saves the God's statue and the entire story revolves around this statue.