TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Priyadarshan got the Hindi remake rights of Katha Parayumbol from Sreenivasan and Mukesh, the producers of Malayalam version. It is said that King Khan was much impressed by Mammootty and Srinivasan's characters and urged the director to start the work under his own banner as early as possible.
According to the source, SRK will come to this project after the completion of Aditya Chopra's Rab Ne Bane Di Jodi. SRK is very particular that Priyadarshan should not change the original Katha Parayumbol and should be faithful to it.
Priyadarshan is a master at remaking Malayalam hits into Hindi without spoiling the essence of the original, but at the same time he will do the changes as per the needs of the superstar. The buzz is that the director is trying to rope in Irfan Khan to do the role done by Sreenivasan in Malayalam and what Pasupathi is doing in Tamil.