- Trisha To Work With Superstar Rajinikanth For The First Time?
- Vishwaroopam 2 Chennai Box Office Collections Day 1: Kamal Haasan’s Film Fails To Beat Kaala
- Remembering M Karunanidhi: Rare Photos Of Kalaignar That You Might Have Missed
- Karunanidhi Death: Kollywood Stars React To The Marina Controversy, Condemn The State Government
- M Karunanidhi Death: Rajinikanth Says He Has Lost His ‘Kalaignar’
- Amy Jackson Raises The Temperature In Her Latest Black & White Shoot! Pictures
Priyadarshan got the Hindi remake rights of Katha Parayumbol from Sreenivasan and Mukesh, the producers of Malayalam version. It is said that King Khan was much impressed by Mammootty and Srinivasan's characters and urged the director to start the work under his own banner as early as possible.
According to the source, SRK will come to this project after the completion of Aditya Chopra's Rab Ne Bane Di Jodi. SRK is very particular that Priyadarshan should not change the original Katha Parayumbol and should be faithful to it.
Priyadarshan is a master at remaking Malayalam hits into Hindi without spoiling the essence of the original, but at the same time he will do the changes as per the needs of the superstar. The buzz is that the director is trying to rope in Irfan Khan to do the role done by Sreenivasan in Malayalam and what Pasupathi is doing in Tamil.