TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Khushboo had attended the launch of a film Vallamai Tharayo in Chennai in November and sat wearing footwear beside the statue of Mupperuntheviyar on the dais for the pooja of the film. Ramnagar Gurumurthy, general secretary of Hindu Munnani, filed a petition in the court of the second magistrate against the actress on November 29, 2007. Gurumurthy claimed the actress's "disrespect" to Hindu deities amounted to "insulting Hindu sentiments". After hearing the 'good news', the actress attended the audio release of Singa Kutty with a sigh of relief.