TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
According to the sources, the reason for the replacement is that Padmapriya did not like the costumes given to her, and wanted to appoint a fashion designer at the producer's expense! The producers shouted at the actress for her 'behaviour' and later made an oral complaint with artist's association and producer's council on her. After that only he signed Kirath for the role.
It is also said that the hero of the film Arjun felt that Padmapriya lacked glamour enough for the film's commercial genre. Kirath, the fair skinned and willing to expose more is happily accepted the role and the costumes offered by both the director and actor!
Kirath is also doing a cameo in Jayam Ravi starrer Santhosh Subramaniam.