TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Singh asserted that Kunal, on the day of his death, spent the entire day discussing his new film Yogi with his team and had also fixed up appointments for the next day. Had he intended to commit suicide, he would not have done so, he said. Singh stated that he had noticed some marks on his neck, chest and arms indicating that someone could have grabbed Kunal from the rear and pinned down his arms to thwart any attempts of resistance.
Senior Police Inspector Sonone refuted these statements saying these marks were induced while the body was brought down from the ceiling fan. Bringing out a new theory to this death, Singh claimed that Kunal could have been a target of some land mafia, as he was involved in some land deals some time ago. Singh also added that a girl named Lovina could be a prime witness to this murder. He said that she is the daughter of a family friend and was to have debuted in Kunal's film.
But Lovina's statement is quite contradictory to Rajendra Singh's version. According to the girl, she has visited his place to discuss about their project Yogi. After a few minutes, she went to bathroom. When she returned from bathroom, she saw the dead body of Kunal which hanging from the fan.