TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Singh asserted that Kunal, on the day of his death, spent the entire day discussing his new film Yogi with his team and had also fixed up appointments for the next day. Had he intended to commit suicide, he would not have done so, he said. Singh stated that he had noticed some marks on his neck, chest and arms indicating that someone could have grabbed Kunal from the rear and pinned down his arms to thwart any attempts of resistance.
Senior Police Inspector Sonone refuted these statements saying these marks were induced while the body was brought down from the ceiling fan. Bringing out a new theory to this death, Singh claimed that Kunal could have been a target of some land mafia, as he was involved in some land deals some time ago. Singh also added that a girl named Lovina could be a prime witness to this murder. He said that she is the daughter of a family friend and was to have debuted in Kunal's film.
But Lovina's statement is quite contradictory to Rajendra Singh's version. According to the girl, she has visited his place to discuss about their project Yogi. After a few minutes, she went to bathroom. When she returned from bathroom, she saw the dead body of Kunal which hanging from the fan.