TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The story of the rivalry between Vasu and Priyadarshan has started with the remake of Mani Chithrathazhu. Vasu made the Kannada version of this film with his own inputs in the name of Apthamithra and it created a new record in Kannada Box Office. Later he made its Tamil version Chandramukhi with the superstar in different style and everyone knows how Chandramukhi rocked the entertainment world globally.
After two years from the release of Chandramukhi, Priyan made Bhool Bhulaiya, the Hindi version of Mani Chithrathazhu. It managed with a fare run in Hindi, but Vasu claimed that Priyan had copied his Tamil version Chandramukhi scene by scene into Bhool Bhulaiya without prior approval from him. He sent a legal notice too to Priyadarshan.
Immediately Priyan bounced back with an explosive statement that Vasu's Kannada and Tamil versions are mere copies of his friend Fazil's Malayalam flick. He argued that there was no need for any approval to make one more copy of the same.
Now both the directors are working on the remake of Katha Parayumbol and planned to release both the films on August 15.Interestingly both have admitted that they have extended the role of the superstar in their remake versions with three songs and two fights.
Priyan told that he is the first who acquired the remaking rights of the film in Hindi. But Vasu claimed that he only got the rights to remake the film in Tamil and Telugu. The director has also plans to release the Tamil version of Kuselan with Hindi subtitles in Northern States.
Whose version will become super hit? Just wait for three months!