TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
SR Kaniraj, one of the HMK's functionary has lodged a complaint with the Periyamet police station, saying that Mallika has 'hurt the sentiments of the people of Tamil Nadu by wearing a revealing mini skirt, exposing her back and sitting cross legged in front of the Chief Minister M Karunanidhi. Our party urged the police to take severe action against the actress to save the culture of our soil."
The activists also condemned the actress for her behaviour at the dasavatharam stage. She has hugged and even kissed Jackie Chan on the stage in front of The CM and other guests. After viewing the petition, the inspector of Periyamet Police station Ashok Kumar had a brief discussion with the legal experts and later decided to send a legal notice to the actress to seek her explanation for her dressing sense.
It may be recalled that a few weeks ago, Actress Shreya was condemned up by HMK for 'dressing in an indecent manner at the Shivaji silver jubilee function', where again Chief Minister M Karunanidhi was the Chief Guest. Later the actress was forced to tender an unconditional apology. But it is doubtful whether Mallika would tender such an apology for her behaviour. Because she is not signed for anymore Tamil Films after dasavatharam and she is in no need for the cooperation of anyone in the region.