TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Usually film shootings are not allowed in these places as the state govt had announced these spots as eco-tourism centers. But mani ratnam had got special permission from the Govt through some of his communist connections. The govt gave permission to him to conduct the shooting for 25 days continuously.
However the forest officials found that Mani had constructed temporary huts in the greenery landscape and large number of plastic wastages were also dumped by his crew. So they immediately ordered the shooting to be stopped. The film unit claimed that they had put up the temporary huts to put their costly equipments from the sudden rains in the dense forest area. But the govt official totally rejected this.
The forest department also ordered mani ratnam to vacate from the forest land immediately.