TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Manobala is all set for his re-entry as a director again through the remake of Kadhalikka Neramillai, the classic comedy Blockbuster of yesteryear. Directed by legendary filmmaker Sridhar, the film was set a new trend in the sixties with lighter vein comedy of veterans like Nagesh and Balaiya.
Now Manobala hopes that a proper remake of the film would also created the same magic among the present generation also. However it is said that Manobala has already approached young heroes Prithviraj and Vinay for the lead roles enacted by Muthuraman and Ravichandiran respectively.
According to the director, he also approached Vadivelu for the role done by Nagesh in the original. But the actor has yet to confirm his dates for the role in the remake. Veteran actor Radharavi is tipped for the role of Balaiya. Manobala says that he would be announced the film once confirmed with the dates of all artists.