TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Manobala is all set for his re-entry as a director again through the remake of Kadhalikka Neramillai, the classic comedy Blockbuster of yesteryear. Directed by legendary filmmaker Sridhar, the film was set a new trend in the sixties with lighter vein comedy of veterans like Nagesh and Balaiya.
Now Manobala hopes that a proper remake of the film would also created the same magic among the present generation also. However it is said that Manobala has already approached young heroes Prithviraj and Vinay for the lead roles enacted by Muthuraman and Ravichandiran respectively.
According to the director, he also approached Vadivelu for the role done by Nagesh in the original. But the actor has yet to confirm his dates for the role in the remake. Veteran actor Radharavi is tipped for the role of Balaiya. Manobala says that he would be announced the film once confirmed with the dates of all artists.