TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Murugadoss along with the Directors Association functionaries SA Chandrasekhar and P Vasu met the Chief Minister at his residence and bitterly complained about the treatment meted out to him. After the meeting was over, the cop, caused for all these embarrassments was suspended by an order from the CM office.
The Tamil Film Producers Council has also asked producer Salem Chandrasekhar for an explanation on why he didn't lodge a complaint with them and instead rushed to the police, which led for many unwanted developments.
When we asked Murugadoss about the issue, he said that the producer wrongly gave the complaint on him. "If he had any issues regarding the remake rights he has to discuss all those things only with Allu Aravind, who got the right for remake the film in all other Indian languages including Hindi!" said Murugadoss.