TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Murugadoss along with the Directors Association functionaries SA Chandrasekhar and P Vasu met the Chief Minister at his residence and bitterly complained about the treatment meted out to him. After the meeting was over, the cop, caused for all these embarrassments was suspended by an order from the CM office.
The Tamil Film Producers Council has also asked producer Salem Chandrasekhar for an explanation on why he didn't lodge a complaint with them and instead rushed to the police, which led for many unwanted developments.
When we asked Murugadoss about the issue, he said that the producer wrongly gave the complaint on him. "If he had any issues regarding the remake rights he has to discuss all those things only with Allu Aravind, who got the right for remake the film in all other Indian languages including Hindi!" said Murugadoss.