TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Myshkin, after the success of his Anjathey was in talks with Surya to do his next film. Surya was impressed by his script but could give him dates only after the end of 2009. The director explained to Surya how the project was delayed for more than one and year due to non availability of suitable hero.
Realizing the implication of the film being made late, Surya immediately said and asked the director to go find another hero. Myshkin zeroed in on a new face but his looks were not suitable to the character he had in mind. After considering it for while, Myshkin himself decided to play the role and started to exercise to lose weight before the official announcement of the film.
After losing weight for the role in the film, Myshkin looks smart without his usual trademark beard and uncombed hairstyle. The grapevine has it that he has signed up with Ayngaran International who will produce the film on first copy basis for a reasonable Rs 4.50 crore. Isaignani Ilayaraja joins hands with this young talent for the first time and six songs have already been composed for the film. Mahesh Muthusamy will handle the camera for the film. Myshkin has planned to start the shoot by June.