TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The film started in 2006 with Namitha as heroine and she was paid Rs.17 lakhs as her advance. But she attended only 6 days shoot and later refused to act in the project due to differences with the producer. Now she will give 15 more days for the shooting of the film and allot dates on a five day basis as and when her dates are available. Thiru has been given her the assurance that the film will be over in the next two months.
Meanwhile Nami has promised not to ask for any extra money and take the Rs 17 lakhs given to her as advance by Thiru as her final settlement for the film. At last, the producer council functionaries praised Namitha for being not only a Azhagana Ponnu but also Romba Nalla Ponnu too.