TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The programme has been making waves - even in the assembly house of the state recently. Most of the members spent almost the whole day discussing Namitha's dressing sense. "I like to wear short and tight costumes most of the time. After coming to know that the clothes I wore was the such a hot topic of discussion. I'd prefer to avoid such things now onwards. But I will continue to wear glamourous costumes on the screen!", Namitha said in a firm voice. She also told that she will be appear in the finals of the show in a sari – choli.