TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Navya Nair, the actress with the image of girl next door, strikes again with the hit of her recently released, Jayaraj directed film Sila Nerangalil. After the dismal show of Mayakkannadi with Cheran, the actress almost disappeared in Tamil Cinema industry for a while. But her excellent performance in Sila Nerangalil is again made her career graph in upwards.
Now the Malayalam actress is all set to play her role as Tamilarasi, a character of typical Tamil girl in Moser Baer's forthcoming project Aval Peyar Tamilarasi, opposite a new hero. Directed by Meera Kathiravan, the actress hopes that the film will become a big turning point in her career. Apart from this, she is playing as the lady love of Srikanth in Ettappan, which is also produced by the same Moser Baer.
In Malayalam, she is now playing in three important films and in Kannada her latest release with Darshan became a super hit and successfully crossed its 50th day this week in all the theatres it got released.
As she is busy with her MBA studies, she does not have time to even watch her super hit Tamil and Kannada movies. "I am yet to see my Kannada film or my Tamil film. In fact, I haven't watched a film for the last few months as I was busy with studies. But I will complete the course this summer and after that I will stay in Chennai and will watch all the movies." said Navya.