TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Nayantara is the fifth actress in Indian Film Industry and second in South Industry (after Trisha) who is getting more than a crore for a film. A couple of months ago, Nayan had received Rs.70 lakhs for her role in Billa. A few days before she has signed a Tamil film for Rs.75 lakhs.
But last week film producer Bellamkonda Suresh, one of the leading Telugu producers and presenter of Shivaji-The Boss in Telugu, has booked her for his next Telugu flick for a Rs.1.05 crores.
She had signed the film officially last week before she left for Honk Kong. This film will have superstar Balakrishna in the lead and Gunasekar as the director. It is already announced that Harris Jayaraj will score the music for the film. The official announcement is expected in the next week after the actress returns from her Honk Kong trip.