TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
"They are all wrong and baseless. I don't understand why these people show such great interest in t he details of my private life. First of all, I'm not in love with any one. I found it amusing to read about my love affair with Vishal that was published in all the leading print media publications. Please confirm these things before you publish such items", Nayantara says with a sigh of agony.
She further said, " Vishal and me are currently working together in Sathyam, which is being produced by his brother. He has every rights and freedom to say whatever he wants to related to the film and his personal life. He never spoken of me as his lover though. The media has made its own inferences and has published gossip about me which is not true. That is how these storeis have been published. As far as I am concerned, Vishal is an excellent co-artist. We share a great rapport on sets."
"At this stage of my career, I am focusing only on my career and I am not looking to fall in love. I have learned enough from my past experience." On her smooching scene with Dhanush, Nayantara said that that was also an imagination of the media.