TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
It has been rumoured for a long time that Nila bunks her shooting and flies to Madurai frequently to meet Arya in a star hotel. Yesterday the young stars confirmed their love affair openly in the Temple City. Yesterday Nila came to Madurai by a Jet Airways flight and surprised her sweetheart Arya. According to Arya's close friend, at that moment the actor was trying to cal her to wish her a Happy Valentine's Day.
On seeing her, Arya's heart melted and love birds and angels were literally singing around them in white costumes like in Bharathiraja's old flicks. Later they went to the hotel and relaxed after enjoying a typical Madurai lunch. Arya joined the actress in the evening with the permission of his 'boss' Bala after completing the days shoot. Both of them spent some more time together and later the actress flew to Bangalore.
When this correspondent asked Arya about his Valentine Day experience, the actor said, "It is unforgettable and no more questions on this please!" Nila, the Delhi based model turned actress, has refused to sign in any new films for the past one month. Kollywood grapevine has it that the young couples who are very much in love are planning to get married by the end of the year. Advance wishes!