- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: The Latest Updates About Kamal Haasan's Show
- Actress Sneha Expresses Disappointment About Velaikkaran
- The Great Father Box Office: A Smashing Start For The Movie At UAE/GCC!
- The Great Father Box Office: Reaches The 50-Lakh Mark At Kochi Multiplexes!
- The Great Father Movie Review: Make Way For David & Daughter!
- The Great Father FDFS: LIVE Review From Theatre!
1. Bheema: Vikram starrer Bheema has been of great expectations right from the beginning the movie was launched. The film brings us with new dimension of action hero Vikram. On the other hand, the meaningless story and boring stunts one after another makes the movie out of focus. Business wise, Bheema is still in the top position, but not as expected level. The producer might be happy with the business done by the film, but the distributors and exhibitors, who bought Bheema for huge amount are suffering a lot without finding enough crowd in the second week of the release.
2. Pirivom Sandhipom: Directed by Karu Palaniappan, the film deals with the bonding of a woman with the new relations she finds after her married life. She gets more and more attached to them but her husband, the man belongs to that big family wants privacy from the crowded house. Cheran and Sneha on the lead roles have done a nice job but the slow and boring second half, which really becomes the villain for the film. So far, the film is getting decent crowd in urban areas, but in rural theaters it is very hard to find even minimum number of viewers per show.
3. Pidichirukku: A low budget movie making good results among the audiences after they watched the other releases of Pongal. With a simple storyline and apt star cast, the film is really entertaining the people. The opening was average, but the film's further run depends on the publicity level.
4. Pazhani: The role rendered by Bharath in Pazhani looks like a big luggage on the tiny head of a small bird! Anyhow Bharath tries to justify his role as a young action hero. Kajal Agarwal doesn't make up to the expectations. But surprisingly, the film has got some decent opening in few areas of the state. But after the first week, it has totally fallen.
5. Kaalai: Tarun Gopi had raised great expectations with the success of his previous flick Thimiru, but it is totally disappointing when you watch Kaalai. Simbu's irritating looks and jarring dialogues make everyone to retire hurt in the middle of the film itself. It is the time to Simbu to reshape his career.
6. Vaazthugal: One must really appreciate the director Seeman for his excellent, lovable work to give the complete dialogues of the film in good Tamil without any single English word. But he loosely handles the script, which deals love and family values. Creators like Seeman should come out with more films like Thambi. There are many people in Tamiol film industry to deal the subject like Vazhthugal. We hope that Seeman the great fighter indeed will come again with a force like he has in Thambi!