TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Chennai based leading model Priya Anand is going to make her debut through a Tamil film titled Vaamanan. Subramanyapuram fame Jai is her hero and Lakshmi Rai is to appear in a parallel role equal to that of Priya Anand.
R.Ravichandiran's Film Valley Corporation is producing the film. This is the second film by the company and the company is planning to produce the film in a big way like their first yet to be released film Ayirathil Oruvan.
Ahmed, a one time assistant of Director Kadhir has made his debut as a director through the film. He is handling the story, dialogues and screen play too. Santhanam, Sampath and Urvasi are also in the cast.
The plot is very familiar to cinema and the tinsel world. A young guy comes to Chennai with the dreams of becoming a popular hero in the film industry. How he achieved the same amidst the troubles and differences of opinion inside his family is the substance of the movie.
While leading cinematographer Aravind Krishna is to handle the camera and Yuvan Shankar Raja to set the tunes for the film.
The shooting will start at the end of this month in Chennai and later will be shifted to Coimbatore and Chalakudi locations. Some important scenes and songs will be shot in Singapore, South Africa and New Zealand.