TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The lead role is played by Prashanth, who is on his comeback trail. The first part of the story has been mostly created on the basis of Auto Shankar case. In the second part the director develops the story up to border terrorism.
Malayalam heroine Karthika, Ashwini and new face Adeem Khan are introduced in this film, while a newcomer from Mumbai is being introduced to play the villain. But Karthika has already made her debut with Sarath Kumar's Nam Naadu.
Talking about this project, Prashanth said "I hope the year 2008 will become an eventful year for me. Last year, I completed four movies. But none of the movie has got released in 2007. Now I hope, all those movies would be released this year. It is also a comeback for the producer AS Ibrahim Rowther, who produced the first part."