TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
The lead role is played by Prashanth, who is on his comeback trail. The first part of the story has been mostly created on the basis of Auto Shankar case. In the second part the director develops the story up to border terrorism.
Malayalam heroine Karthika, Ashwini and new face Adeem Khan are introduced in this film, while a newcomer from Mumbai is being introduced to play the villain. But Karthika has already made her debut with Sarath Kumar's Nam Naadu.
Talking about this project, Prashanth said "I hope the year 2008 will become an eventful year for me. Last year, I completed four movies. But none of the movie has got released in 2007. Now I hope, all those movies would be released this year. It is also a comeback for the producer AS Ibrahim Rowther, who produced the first part."