TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Though Chandramukhi has already been remade in Hindi with the title Bhool Bhulaiyaa starring Akshaya Kumar, Dhanwani is very confident that the dubbed version of Superstar will pull the crowd.
Tamil film Chandramukhi was written and directed by P Vasu and produced by Ramkumar Ganeshan under the banner Sivaji Productions in 2005. Besides Rajinikanth, the film also features Jyothika, Nayanthara, Vineeth and Malavika in key roles. In fact, the Tamil version of Chandramukhi is a remake of Kannada movie Apthamitra, which is based on Manichitrathazham in Malayalam film.
Dubbed version of Chandramukhi will hit screens on this Friday. Rajini's audience would get an opportunity to draw parallels with what Akshay Kumar did in Bhool Bhulaiyaa.