TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Though Chandramukhi has already been remade in Hindi with the title Bhool Bhulaiyaa starring Akshaya Kumar, Dhanwani is very confident that the dubbed version of Superstar will pull the crowd.
Tamil film Chandramukhi was written and directed by P Vasu and produced by Ramkumar Ganeshan under the banner Sivaji Productions in 2005. Besides Rajinikanth, the film also features Jyothika, Nayanthara, Vineeth and Malavika in key roles. In fact, the Tamil version of Chandramukhi is a remake of Kannada movie Apthamitra, which is based on Manichitrathazham in Malayalam film.
Dubbed version of Chandramukhi will hit screens on this Friday. Rajini's audience would get an opportunity to draw parallels with what Akshay Kumar did in Bhool Bhulaiyaa.