TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Rajini has already met thousands of his fans all over the world at the release time of his big movie Shivaji. At that time Rajini assured all district and taluk level fan club functionaries that he would like to meet all the fan club representatives in regular interval at Ragavendra Kalyana Mandapam. To keep his promise, Rajini instructed his secretary and All India Rajinikanth Fans Club President Sathyanarayana to invite his fans district wise.
The fans were apparently happy, when their beloved star asked his assistant to note down each and every fan's contact number. According to sources, he had also informed them that he would call them personally if needed. The fans were quite excited when their adorable star called the district level fan club leaders by their name. The traveling expenses were also reimbursed to everyone with some extra amount to meet the miscellaneous expenses.
Meanwhile a group of fans from Coimbatore district has been waiting for two days to see their beloved actor-leader and take photographs. But the authorities did not allow them even to near their Thalaivar. The frustrated fans immediately rushed to the actor's Poes Garden residence and staged a dharna to allow them to see their Superstar. Later police intervene in to the matter and disbursed the mob.