TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Rajini has already met thousands of his fans all over the world at the release time of his big movie Shivaji. At that time Rajini assured all district and taluk level fan club functionaries that he would like to meet all the fan club representatives in regular interval at Ragavendra Kalyana Mandapam. To keep his promise, Rajini instructed his secretary and All India Rajinikanth Fans Club President Sathyanarayana to invite his fans district wise.
The fans were apparently happy, when their beloved star asked his assistant to note down each and every fan's contact number. According to sources, he had also informed them that he would call them personally if needed. The fans were quite excited when their adorable star called the district level fan club leaders by their name. The traveling expenses were also reimbursed to everyone with some extra amount to meet the miscellaneous expenses.
Meanwhile a group of fans from Coimbatore district has been waiting for two days to see their beloved actor-leader and take photographs. But the authorities did not allow them even to near their Thalaivar. The frustrated fans immediately rushed to the actor's Poes Garden residence and staged a dharna to allow them to see their Superstar. Later police intervene in to the matter and disbursed the mob.