TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
According to Rajini's secretary Sathyanarayana, it is a usual visit of the actor before launching a project. Rajini has gone to Delhi a couple of days ago to receive the prestigious award of NDTV Group presented by Dr Manmohan Singh, the Prime Minister of India.
After received the award, Rajini has caught a flight to Badrinath, a hill station in Himalayan range and reached the caves by walk. A couple of his close friends are also with him.