TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Whenever Rajini came out with a new project, the name immediately gossiped with that is Aishwarya. This trend has been prevailing right form his movie Padayappa. Last year Rajini and Shankar have tried a lot to get Aishwarya for Shivaji. But the actress declined the offer due to her hectic schedule with Bollywood and Hollywood projects.
Now Rajini and Shankar have joined again for Robot. According to some unconfirmed sources, Shankar, who had been to Mumbai recently, was believed to have met Aishwarya Rai for Robot. Aishwarya, according to the grapevine, has gone through the script thoroughly. But she is yet to decide about Robot.
Rajini and Shankar are very keen that Robot must get an international status and bigger than Shivaji. It is quite natural to rope in a big star like Aishwarya, who has international acceptance, into Robot, which will be the biggest ever film to be produced in India. Moreover, since the film is planned to be made simultaneously in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, Aishwarya will be the right choice, as she has popularity all over the nation.
It may be recalled that the actress had recently expressed her interest to act with Rajini. During her latest Chennai visit, she told that she would consider if she got an offer to act with Rajini in any of his forthcoming film.
Yet another Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone is also in the race of Superstar's heroine in Robot.